Friday, October 1, 2010

A Little of Jan

A few years ago, the Women’s Ministry at Trinity brought in author and speaker Jan Johnson to speak at our women’s retreat. She was one of the most interesting and depthy women’s speaker I had heard in many years. Since then I have read her books Savoring God’s Word and Enjoying the Presence of God. They have given me a deeper understanding of God and His desire for me to spend time with Him. I would love for you to read her thoughts along with me so when you get the time, please check out her website.

Jan puts out a monthly e-mail called Wisbit that is filled with meaty bits from God’s word. I have no doubt that she will challenge and encourage you as you go through your daily walk with God. A little of Jan will brighten your life!

Cathy Bytwerk

No comments:

Post a Comment